Thursday, July 30, 2020

New Release with Joy Clair Designs

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a New Release Set 
This set has 3 images and 4 sentiments.

Here are the cards I created with this set.
Materials Used:
Copics: C0, C1, C2 Y21, G14, YG13 & 0
Stitched Hexagon Die
Robin's Nest Dew Drops: Light Blue & Yellow
Ranger Liquid Pearls: Gold Pearl

Materials Used:
Copics: RV000, R81, Y00, Y11, G12, YG13 & 0
Art Glitter Glue
Craftsmart Embossed Cardstock: Cream
Stitched Label Dies
Fima Heart: Pink
Jewels: Pink andWhite

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Please continue with the hop!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Beautiful cards! I think this is my favorite stamp set! I’m glad to be on the team with you
Hugs, Joy

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Both of your cards ara so delicate and beautiful, Happy to share with you at the team. Hugs

mamawcindy said...

Both cards are so pretty, Love the soft colors. Wonderful set!

Chandhini said...

Such pretty flowers, love the coloring.
My favourite product is Make a wish stamp.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the soft colors and beautiful flowers! The Make a Wish set is my favorite!