Friday, February 17, 2023

Happy Birthday Bird Card with Die Cut Divas

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a floral friendship card featuring Hero Arts stamp and some gold. I used Hero Arts Color Layering Bird and Branch Stamp Set CL866  and Happy Stamp and Cut Stamp Set DC150 for my card. I kept my colors in shades of Blue, Green, and Gold. 

Close-up of bird

Supplies Used:
VersaMagic Tea Leaves Ink
VersaMagic Sea Breeze Ink
Delicata Golden Glitz Ink
Prima Flowers: White, Yellow, Golden, Blue
Flat Back Gems: Gold, Green and Blue
Recollection Brand 110lb Cardstock: White
Recollection Brand 80lb Cardstock: Shimmer Gold
Recollection Brand 65lb Cardstock: Light Blue & Green

Die Cut Divas' Sponsor for February is none other than Hero Arts.

The Theme: Add some gold - heat embossing, foiling, gold pen, gold thread,
gold gems/sequins/enamel dots... something GOLD.




It's always time for Hero Arts who have always supported Die Cut Divas since we started sponsorships and we are always pleased to spend time with our Hero Arts products.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!!

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your birdie among the flowers, Annie - sorry I'm late to stop by to comment!!