Friday, February 24, 2023

You're My Cup Of Tea Mini Slimline Card with Brutus Monroe

 Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a mini slimline card featuring 
the Mixed Media Stencil Best China and the Tea Party stamp set.

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers

First, I die cut the card front panel 2-3/4" x 5-3/4". Then I masked the upper portion of the panel. Next, I placed the panel onto my Stick & Stamp Mat and place the Mixed Media Stencil Best China on top of the panel. I then spread some Peach Bellini Velveteen Glaze over the stencil. I removed the stencil and the panel for the Stick & Stamp Mat.  Next, I removed the mask, washed the stencil and set the panel to dry.

While, The panel was drying I stamped the teapot and teacup images from 
the Tea Party stamp set using Raven Detail Ink. I colored the images with some Copic markers. I also stamped the sentiment. Once, the panel was dry I adhered it to the mat and the card base. Next, I adhered the teapot and teacups using some foam adhesive and matted the sentiment and adhered it with foam adhesive to the top left corner. As a finishing touch I added a few pearls and gems.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!


No comments: