Thursday, August 13, 2026

Dinosaur Themed Shadow Box with Clear Scraps

 Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a Dino themed Shadow Box featuring products from Clear Scraps. I was inspired to create this shadow box for my grandson. He loves dinosaurs and colors green and blue. So, I decided to create this fun dino themed shadow box.


Supplies Used:

Wood Shadow Box 8x11

My Stash:

Echo Paper Dino-Mite Stickers

Light Weight Chipboard

Acrylic Paints: Light Green, Dark Green & Blue

Hot Glue Tool & Glue Stick

Wood Glue & Masking Tape

Brushes Paint Tray, Water bucket and Paper Towels


Step 1.
I gather all the piece from the Wood Shadow Box 8x11 along with the Green paints and the blue paint.  Then, paint all the pieces in green paint*(I mixed the two greens together to get a mid-tone green).


Step 2. I painted the insert pieces edges in the blue paint and assmebled it.


Step 3. I adhered the box together. I inserted the inside pieces.



Step 4. I used a bit of masking tape to hold the box together until it dried.


Step 5. I decorated the box with some stickers that I backed with light weight chipboad. I used my glue tool and glue sticks to adhere to the top and bottom corners of the box.

Now, the Wood Shadow Box 8x11 is complete and sready to be filled lots of fun Dinosaurs and other favorite things.




Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!


You can find even more Wood Shadow Boxes and a variety of amazing products on the Clear Scraps site.
 

 Follow us for more inspiration on social media:

Clear Scraps Facebook

Clear Scraps Instagram

Clear Scraps Pinterest  









No comments: