Friday, August 28, 2026

Beach Bucket Shaker Card with Clear Scraps

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a fun beach themed shaker card featuring the Mini Shaker Bucket. I filled this shaker with sand and seashell sequins to capture the feel of a day at the beach.



Supplies:

Mini Shaker Bucket

The Rabbit Hole Designs Stamp

Sunny Studios Stamp

Echo Park Under the Sea Pattern Paper

Cardstock: Light Blue

Acrylic Paint: Orange

Distress Oxide Ink: Dried Marigold & Carved Pumpkin

VersaFine Clair Ink: Nocturne

Twine: Orange & White and Blue & white

Shaker Bits, Play Sand & Tiny Orange Gems

Bearly Art Glue


Let's get started!

Step 1. I started by painting the front and back panels of the bucket. Set a side to dry.


Step 2. While the panels dried I adhered the two inner pieces of the bucket. Set them a side to dry.


Step 3. Now, that all the pieces of the bucket are dry I assembled the shaker. I remove the plastic film from the acetate layer and adhere it to the front of the shaker.

Next, I adhere the inner layer to the bottom piece of the bucket. I fill it with the shaker bits and play sand. I then adhere the top layer to the shaker. set aside while I make my card base.


Step 4. I adhere the carddstock to the card base; then the pattern paper making sure to leave a small frame mat. Next, I adhere the bucket to the card front.


Step 5. I stamp the sentiment and sub-sentiment and trim them out.

I adhered them to the top of the bucket along with the tiny twine bows. I added a few more sequins and tiny orange gems the front of the card for some accents.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

I hope you give some of our amazing Clear Scraps products like: Mini Shaker Bucket

Follow us for more inspiration on social media:

Clear Scraps Facebook

Clear Scraps Instagram

Clear Scraps Pinterest  

 

No comments: