Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun baby themed shaker card using Art Impressions Baby Keepsake Stamp set and for my recycle item I used a piece of a soda box package. This month over on the Die Cut Divas Blog the challenge is THEME: Recycle, re-use & repurpose. If we can't determine what you've recycled, re-used or repurposed, (Which we probably can't) PLEASE tell us what you've done to meet the theme.
I die cut my frame from the package and used the kraft side. I die cut the frame twice to make a trudy top for my shaker.
Art Impressions is our Sponsor for September
The challenge prize: $25 from our wonderful sponsor.
THEME: Recycle, re-use & repurpose. If we can't determine what you've recycled, re-used or repurposed, (Which we probably can't) PLEASE tell us what you've done to meet the theme.




No comments:
Post a Comment