Friday, August 31, 2018

So Sweet Box Card with Beth Duff Designs

Today, I wanted to share a fun pop-up box card using the newly released So Sweet Stamp set from Beth Duff Designs.



I created a video showing how I made this card - see below.

Now, here are some of the colors I used and some measurements. I briefly mention them in the video by just in case you missed it.

Markers: Spectrum Nior - Lemons and Lemonade - CT1, CT1 & CT3. Sign - CG1 & CG2. Stand - EB2, EB3 & EB4, Flag Banner - DR1, OR1, CT1, LG1, TB1 & HB1.

Copic - Girl's Top - B93, BG72, BG09. Hair - Y28, E15, E18. Skin - E11 & E93.
Artist Loft - E15

Tim Holtz Distress Stains: Tumbled Glass and Metallic Brushed Pewter.

Now for some quick measurements for the card base (back of the box) 3"w x 31/2"L. From the brown cardstock side panels 1"w x 31/2"L scored at 1/8" on both end long side and the tiny hinge pieces 1/2" squared scored at 1/8" on both end to create what looks like a mini staple.

I hope you enjoy the video tutorial. Be sure to stop by the Beth's Store to purchase some of the new stamps and more. www.duffsdesign.com    





No comments: