I created this card - I kept it very simple. I only used the Purple Constellation map(top left) and the Yellow Star (top right). Added a few embellishments - a finished card for my special love one that makes my world bright!
I used Distress Stains (yes they are still awesome) and Distress Oxide to add a bit of color the sentiment. I cut the Star from the pdf as well as the center - because I wanted more of the map to show. I layered the Map onto yellow shimmer cardstock, then put foam adhesive on the back and place it onto black cardstock card base. Next, I placed the Star in the center of the card. Then, I fishtailed my sentiment as well as a 2" piece of the yellow shimmer card stock. Next, I layered them together. Next I added foam adhesive to the back of them and placed the sentiment to the card. As a finishing touch I added a some tiny stars and a few dots of Liquid Pearls.
I hope you give the Hero Arts Constellation Printable PT101 PDF a try. So many possibilities for projects.
I can't wait to see what you create with it! Have a fantastic crafting day!
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Hero Arts Constellation Printable PT101 PDF
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Squeezed Lemonade
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Tarnished Brass
- Ranger Liquid Pearls - Daffodil
- Recollections Brand Heavy Weight cardstock - Black, Yellow & White
- Craft Sensations Grafix Brand Shimmer Pearl Finish cardstock - Yellow
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Scotch 3M Foam Adhesive
- Lucy's Card - Little Things - Tiny Stars