Friday, August 17, 2018

You Make My World Bright - with A2Z Scrapbooking & Hero Arts

 Today, I want to focus on highlighting someone special to you. That person that you feel puts the stars in your world. Hero Arts has created the prefect printable for to create a project for you to let that person or people know exactly how you feel. With the Hero Arts Constellation Printable PT101  PDF - it's so easy to make your projects.


I created this card - I kept it very simple. I only used the Purple Constellation map(top left) and the Yellow Star (top right). Added a few embellishments - a finished card for my special love one that makes my world bright!
You Make my World Bright Card 1
I used Distress Stains (yes they are still awesome) and Distress Oxide to add a bit of color the sentiment. I cut the Star from the pdf as well as the center - because I wanted more of the map to show. I layered the Map onto yellow shimmer cardstock, then put foam adhesive on the back and place it onto black cardstock card base. Next, I placed the Star in the center of the card. Then, I fishtailed my sentiment as well as a 2" piece of the yellow shimmer card stock. Next, I layered them together. Next I added foam adhesive to the back of them and placed the sentiment to the card. As a finishing touch I added a some tiny stars and a few dots of Liquid Pearls.
I hope you give the Hero Arts Constellation Printable PT101  PDF a try. So many possibilities for projects.
You Make My World Bright Card 2
I can't wait to see what you create with it! Have a fantastic crafting day!
Annie

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.


  • Hero Arts Constellation Printable PT101  PDF
  • Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink -  Squeezed Lemonade
  • Tim Holtz Distress Stain -  Tarnished Brass
  • Ranger Liquid Pearls - Daffodil
  • Recollections Brand Heavy Weight cardstock -  Black, Yellow & White
  • Craft Sensations Grafix Brand Shimmer Pearl Finish cardstock - Yellow
  • Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
  • Scotch 3M Foam Adhesive
  • Lucy's Card - Little Things - Tiny Stars

No comments: