I used soft pink and soft green instead of the traditional red and green. These colors go perfect with the Polar Bear Greeting stamps in creating a winter wonderland scene.
Note: Polar Bear Greetings has a die set - I did not use them but they are available in the shop.
Please join us in this month’s “Winter Wonderland” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month. Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Polar Bear Greeting stamps
- Pattern Paper: Stampin' Up Little Foxy Designer Series
- Cardstock: Recollections Brand- Heavy Weight:
- Light Green and White
- Shimmer Cardstock: Grafix Brand Craft Sensations
- Pearl - Linen Finish Dollar Tree Medium Pink
- Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border
- Finishing Touches: Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen,
- Jewels: Pretty Pink Posh: Pearl White, Pink Blush & Spring Green