Sunday, December 16, 2018

Wanna Build a Snowman with Simply Crafty SVG

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with an adorable snowman. He is created by using the New Release from Simply Crafty SVGs called Smiling-Snowman

His head can be removed for gift giving, treat filling or for adding some lights. You can just use him as a decoration. He can be made in about and hour.

I added some snowflakes throughout his body. I did mostly second generation stamping. I used Versa Magic ink in Aegean Blue ans Hero Arts Unicorn  White for the twinkle in his eyes. I used some shimmer cardstock for the hat band and scarf.

You can find the SVG file at the Simply Crafty SVGs Store. Sandy has created both a PDF printable and a video tutorial on how to create this sweet snowman.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: