Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Happy Fall Card with The Coffee Bean

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a fun Fall card featuring 

Thank you Rhoda for being our Sponsor!

The digital stamp is Scarecrow and Crows

This is the card I created.

I kept this pretty simple. I printed the digital Scarecrow and Crows to about 3-3/4" tall. I then colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and then I fussy cut the image out.

Next, I die cut the grass from Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Fall pattern paper with a Lawn Fawn Grass Border Die. For my background, I just used light blue 65lb cardstock and I stenciled on some clouds. I used the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil with Hero Arts Unicorn Ink.

I cut the front card panel from Kraft cardstock. 
Next, I layered the blue - sky cardstock panel leaving a 1/8" border all around the card. 
Then, I added some foam tape to the back of the Scarecrow and Crows image. 
I then added the grass to the panel with some foam tape. 
Next, I adhered the card front panel onto a heavyweight card base.

I stamped the sentiment on a die-cut label and I used some foam to pop it up. 
For finishing touch I added some Jewels in fall colors.

Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Fall pattern
Lawn Fawn Grass Border Die
 MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil 
Hero Arts Unicorn Ink
Recollections Brand 65 lb Cardstock: Light Blue
Recollections Brand 110 lb Cardstock: Kraft and White

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Please join in on the fun at The Coffee Bean Challenge Blog

No comments: