Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Happy Halloween Shaker Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun Halloween Shaker card featuring Lilly Luna Stamp and the beautiful Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends.

I wanted to make a Halloween card using a non-Halloween stamp set. 



Let's get started!

I stamped and colored my images. I colored them in traditional Halloween colors. I stamped and colored a witch hat from the Joy Clair October Fun stamp set I have in my stash. I then trimmed my images and gathered my supplies.

I trimmed all of my papers and die cut my frame for my shaker window.
 

I start by putting together my shaker window. I die cut a larger frame using a stitched rectangle and the smaller scalloped inner-frame. I then die cut a scalloped frame from glitter paper. I place the smaller frame inside the larger frame and adhere them to some acetate. I trim any extra acetate away. I flip over the window and place foam adhesive - 2 layers of it on the back of the window.
 

Next, I adhered the pattern paper onto black cardstock to create my card front panel.  Then, I placed a mixture of the Sparkle Blends: Trick or Treat and Something Wicked on the card panel. I make sure that the mix is in the center.
  

These Sparkle Blends have some fun pieces in them.

I then remove the lining from the foam off the window back and place it over the Sparkle Blends. I place in a bit more towards the bottom so that my sentiment can be placed in the top center. 

Now, I take the stamped images and adhered the hat onto our little witch.  I also trimmed some flowers and adhered them onto the little witch's head.  I did this because the girl image has a flower in her hair but the hat only covered a portion of it. I then added some highlights using a Gelly Roll pen in white. I added some silver touches using a Gelly Roll pen.
 

I adhered the little witch and her doggie to the front of the window and I layered the sentiment sticker onto some black cardstock trimmed it and adhered it to the top center using foam adhesive. I added some of the Sparkle Blends to the sentiment and the corner of the window for a finishing touch. I then adhered the card panel onto my card base.

Now the shaker card is complete!


Materials Used:
Joy Clair: October Fun Stamp Set (Witch Hat)
DCWV: Glitter Paper Purple
Simple Stories: Frankie & Friends Collections (Sentiment sticker)
Recollections Brand Cardstock: Black & White 
Neehan Solar White 80lb Cardstock
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: Metallic Silver & White
Spectrum Noir Markers


Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased at the

No comments: