Friday, October 11, 2019

Thankful with Rinea

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a Fall/Thanksgiving project today.

It's a fun and simple project.

Materials Used: 
Wooden Leaf 
Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks
Tim Holtz Alcohol Blender Solution
Ranger Perfect Pearls in Gold
Folk Art Metallic Gold Acrylic Paint 
Thickers Chipboard Letter Marques
Jolees Leatherettes Leaves
Green Jute Cord
Craft Knife
Aleene's Tacky Glue

Let's get started

I added some of the alcohol inks to the Rinea Glossy/Glossy Gold 12x12 Foil Paper along with a bit of the blender solution to get a nice blend of the inks. I also added a tiny bit of gold Perfect Pearls dust will the ink was still wet. I set the Rinea Glossy/Glossy Gold 12x12 Foil Paper aside to dry.

Then, I added a bit of gold paint to the edges of the leaf.  

Next, I added some adhesive to the leaf and 
adhered the inked Rinea Glossy/Glossy Gold 12x12 Foil Paper to the leaf.
 

I trimmed the extra inked Rinea Glossy/Glossy Gold 12x12 Foil Paper away from the leaf using a craft knife. I used a small nail file to clean up my edges.
 

 

Next, I adhered the Thicker letters to the front and center of the leaf. Then I added two leatherette leaves to the top of the leaf by the hanger along with some jute cord for hanging and a bow.
 


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

No comments: