Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Love Card with White Rose Crafts

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a love card created using the New Mood Board Challenge on the White Rose Crafts FB Gallery Group

January's Mood Board
No photo description available.

This is the card I created.


Let's get started on how I made this card.

I gathered my materials along with the mood board.
 I chose to create a love card inspired heart motifs in the board. 
I used 13 @rts Paper along with some cardstock and embellishments to create the card.

I trimmed and matted some speckled pattern paper from 13 @rts to fit an A2 card (4-1/4"x5-1/2"). Next, I trimmed one of the journaling cards that came in the Elements paper - I matted that in blue cardstock as well.
 

From one of the pattern papers, I fussy cut a blue rose cluster and a few leaves. I adhered them to the small card panel with some foam adhesive.
 

I then added a few jeweled flowers, jewels and tiny puffy hearts to the small panel.


I adhered the small panel using foam adhesive to the card front. 
 Finally using a Sakura Gelly Roll Pen in Glitter I went over the word LOVE. 
My card is now complete.

Materials Used:
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: Glitter
Recollections Brand 110lb Cardstock: White (card base)
Recollections Brand 65lb Cardstock: Dark Blue
Recollections Brand: Puffy Hearts
Jewels 

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: