Sunday, January 26, 2020

Valentine's Day Heart Self Closing Bag and Mini Card with Rinea

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun Valentine's Day project
 featuring Rinea Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack
along with a cut file from Simply Crafty SVG

Materials Used
Xyron Creative Station Lite Adhesive
Xyron Mega Runner Adhesive
Brother Scan n Cut Machine
Maker's Movement Notes of Love Stamp Set
Imagine Crafts/Tsukeniko Memento Dew Drop Ink: Rose Bud
Recollection Brand 65lb Cardstock: Pink and White

Let's get started!

I gathered all the materials. I die cut the tote bag using my Brother Scan n Cut. 

Tote Bag

I ran all the pieces that I cut from the Rinea Starstruck Fuchsia/Fuchsia Foil Paper,
Rinea Starstruck Blush/Blush Foil PaperRinea Glossy Blush/Gold Foil Paper through the 
Xyron Creative Station Lite. 


Next, I layered the Rinea Starstruck Fuchsia/Fuchsia Foil Paper triangle with heart cut out onto
 the Rinea Glossy Blush/Gold Foil Paper triangle with heart cut out.
   
Then, I layered the triangles onto the tote bag.
 

Next, I added the handle layers and side panels of Rinea Glossy Blush/Gold Foil Paper to the tote bag. 
 

Then, I ran some Xyron Mega Runner on the side tab of the tote and pressed the two sides together.
  

Next, I closed the bottom of the tote. Start with the forked tab push it down. Next, the two side tabs, followed by the cone-shaped tab. No need to adhere these tabs.  
  
This part is optional.
I saved a few of the hearts that cut out from the front panels. 
I decorated the side panels with one heart.
 
 
 To open the tote all you do is squeeze the ends.
 

Your Valentine's Day Tote Bag is Complete!


Mini Card

I cut a piece of 65lb white cardstock into a 3"x3" square. 
I then scored it in the middle and folded it. This will be the card base.
 

Next, I added a die-cut panel of Rinea Starstruck Blush/Blush Foil Paper to the card base. 

Then, I layered a Rinea Starstruck Fuchsia/Fuchsia Foil Paper heart onto a Pink cardstock heart. I added some low profile foam adhesive to the back of the heart and press it onto the  die-cut panel of Rinea Starstruck Blush/Blush Foil Paper
  

Next, I stamped the sentiment onto the card.
I used Maker's Movement Note of Love stamp set and
Imagine Crafts/Tsukeniko Memento Dew Drop ink in Rose Bud.
  

Now, the mini card is complete!

You can fill your tote bag with candy, cookies or a small gift. 
You can attach the card with adhesive or a clip.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

No comments: