Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I Love You Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

 Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a card inspired by Australia.
White Rose Crafts Gallery FB Group is doing a fundraiser for all the Firefighters, Families and Animals affected by the wild fires.


I stamped and cut out all the images. I die cut a heart and stamped my sentiment on it. I also trimmed a piece of Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow paper to 4"-1/8" 5"-1/8" so I would have a small white frame around the pattern paper.

I then adhered the bamboo leaves around the heart leaving a few gaps for the flowers and hearts. Next, I added the flowers and hearts.
  
I adhered the pattern paper to my card base. Then, I used some foam tape to adhere the heart and Koala to the card front.

 

For some finishing touches, I adhered some sequins in the right top corner and left bottom corner.

Materials Used:
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: White
Recollection Brand 110lb Cardstock: White
Sequins
Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: