Thursday, January 30, 2020

Sweet Love Card with Dies R Us

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a lovely and easy Valentine's Day card or just a love card.

I only used dies and a bit of ink to create this card - which makes it easy to make multiples if needed.


Here's the card I created.

I gathered all the dies, cardstock and specialty paper. I die cut all the components for the card. 

I then used Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage to color the stems of the blooms. Next, I used Distress Oxide in Tattered Rose for the buds.
  

I trimmed one of the buds off the stem. I will use this stem for my hearts. 
I  adhered the hearts to the stem.
  
Next, I adhered the lattice to the pink cardstock panel.
 Now, I am ready to adhere the blooms to the panel.
 

I start by tucking the first bloom at the bottom left of the panel. Then I follow with the heart buds and then I finally trim and tuck the last bloom.
  

Next, I adhered the sentiments die cuts to the top right-hand corner of the panel. I then adhered the card front panel to the card base.

For finishing touches, I adhered a few Jewels in red, pink and white.
Now, the card is complete.

Material Used

 ScrapMan - Dies - Bloom

Sue Wilson Designs - Shadow Boxes -  Stitched Lattice Frames



Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Tattered Rose
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Bundled Sage
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

Recollection Brand 110lb Cardstock:  White
Recollection Brand 65lb Cardstock: Light Pink
Die Cuts With a View: Pink Shimmer Cardstock
Jot Brand Foil Cardstock: Red
Elle Tru Jewels: White, Pink and Red
Crafter's Edge Crossover II Machine

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!



Before I write the list of the supplies I used, I wanted to share some exciting news with you.  Dies R Us now has a sister store called Didi Crafts, which has warehouses located in the USA and Canada.  Didi Crafts carries some of the same products as Dies R Us, but most are different and you will be able to purchase a huge variety of crafty supplies for a variety of crafts.  Having this sister store means that our Canadian crafting friends won't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees.  Isn't that great?!  Go take a peek and be pleasantly surprised!

Don't forget to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

No comments: