Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Fairy Love Shadow Box with Blank Page Muse

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here I am Guest Designing for Blank Page Muse.

I am incredibly honored to be asked by Blank Page Muse to create a project for them. 
I created a Fairy Shadow Box.


Let's get started!

I printed the template twice onto kraft cardstock and cut it out.
Stamped and colored the Fairies and flowers.
I added some details with the Sakura Gelly Pen: Sparkle. I die cut some grass twice.

I used the Blank Page Muse: Woodgrain Background Stamp and stamped the trimmed template of the shadow box. I put adhesive on one side of the template where indicated.  
I pressed the two sides together. 
 

Next, I used my scoreboard and scored on the indicated lines.
 I then crease the edges so that they are crisp. I set it aside.
 

Then, I used the cloud stencil and Distress ink in tumbled glass to create a background for my shadow box.  I cut the cardstock down to 5"x 5" so that it will fit in the shadow box. I then adhered it to the shadow box.

Next, I adhered the grass onto the background sky panel in the shadow box. I put some adhesive onto the box portion of the box and rolled it up and press it into place. Making sure the grass bottom was completely covered.
 

Then, I repeated the process on the other sides of the box. Tape, roll and press into place. Take your time here the box can be a bit tricky.

I then adhered two of Blank Page Muse: Small Lilly Flower with Stem in the background along with the Blank Page Muse: Fairy Seated Long Dress
 

Next, I added the Blank Page Muse: Fairy Short Hair Standing to the outer edge of the box. 
Along with the die-cut grass border. I then adhered the last
 Blank Page Muse: Small Lilly Flower with Stem to the left outer edge of the box frame. Along with all the Blank Page Muse: Small 6 Petals Flower to the bottom edge of the box frame just overlapping the Blank Page Muse: Fairy Short Hair Standing.
 

Finally, I stamped the sentiment LOVE onto a stitched banner and adhered it to the top left corner along with one of the Blank Page Muse: Small 6 Petals Flower.
Materials Used:
Blank Page Muse: Woodgrain Background Stamp
Lawn Fawn Brand: Meadow Grass Border Die
MFT Brand: Cloud Stencil
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Tumbles Glass
Memento Ink: Espresso Truffle
VersaFine Ink: Onyx Black
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens: Sparkle, Black, and White
Spectrum Noir Markers: HB1, HB2, HB3, LV3, CT3,
CT4, GY2, LG1, LG2, LG3, LG4, LG5, CG1, IG1, IG2, 
IG3, IB1, IB2, IB3, LY2, FS1, AND Blender
Copic Markers: B00, B01, E00, E000, E93
Recollections Brand Cardstock: Kraft, Light Purple, and White
Accent Ultra Smooth 80lb Cardstock: White
EK Success Scoreboard
Bone Folder
Imagine Crafts: Tear It Tape
Imagine Crafts: On Point Glue
Shadow Box Template: Download, Print, and Cut Twice


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Don't forget to stop by Blank Page Muse Shop!

No comments: