Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sun Chaser Teardrop Trailer and UTV with Xyron Inc. and DCWV

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun collaboration between 
Xyron Inc.Die Cut With a View and Joann Craft Stores.

Along with a few cut files from Simply Crafty SVGs.


I created a fun box for the special people in our lives that love camping or just UTVs.

So, this would be a long post if I showed all the steps involved. 
I will link Sandy's of Simply Crafty SVGs videos for the full instructions. 
I am, however, going to show a few things.

The Trailer

I started by cutting all the pieces with my Brother Scan N Cut machine. I then inked the pieces I wanted ink using a variety of Imagine Crafts Inks.

Then, I ran the pieces that needed to go through my Xyron Creative Station Lite. 

The other pieces I used my Xyron Mega Runner to adhere.

I cover the top of the trail with the same pattern paper. I added the lights and license plate. I used some older DCWV Specialty cardstock for them.
  

For the doors, I ran the inside panel through the Xyron Creative Station Lite and adhered them to the doors to cover up the sloths.
  

The complete Teardrop Trailer.

The UTV

I started by cutting all the pieces with my Brother Scan N Cut machine. I then inked the pieces I wanted ink using a variety of Imagine Crafts Inks. Then, I ran the pieces that needed to go through my Xyron Creative Station Lite

The other pieces I used my Xyron Mega Runner to adhere.
 

Now, I added a bit more support to the chairs since this is going to my son and he will be displaying in his room with an action figure in the chairs. I used a bit of thin craft foam that I cut into 1"x 3" and folded into thirds. Applying some Mega Runner to hold it's shape. I then adhered it to the inside of the chair using the Mega Runner and on the tabs. Closed up the bottom section of the chair and adhered it to the UTV.
   
  

I added all the inside panels and steering wheel, the shock suspension, lights, tires,
 flag pole and grills.
  
 

Now, the UTV is complete!

Materials Used:
Imagine Crafts Inks:

I had a blast creating these wonderful projects I hope you will give them or any projects a try. I used the fantastic Sun Chaser Collection from DCWV and Xyron Inc products for these which you can purchase at your local Joann Craft Store

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

OMG! This is TOTALLY amazing Annie! So much work but you did an EXCELLENT job and it's just SO COOL!!!