Saturday, April 11, 2020

Your Kindness is Appreciated Card with Rinea and Poppystamps

Hello Crafty Friends- Annie here with a Kindness/Friendship card.

This month we here at Rinea are collaborating with Poppystamps
to bring you loads of inspiration.
Image may contain: text


Materials Used
Elle Tru: Jewels: Lilac and Gold
Recollections Brand 100lb Cardstock: Black and White (card base)
Jot Brand: Foam Adhesive

Let's get started!

I gathered all the supplies.

I stamped and fussy cut the flowers onto the New Rinea Artic/Artic StarStruck foil paper. 
 I also stamped and cut the leaves onto Rinea Jade/Jade Starstruck foil paper.

Next, I colored the flowers with Memento Markers in Dandelion and Sweet Plum. I also added a bit of color with Memento Marker in Cottage Ivy to the leaves.
 

Then, I assembled my card. 
I adhered the New Rinea Artic/Artic StarStruck foil paper onto a black card panel. 
I then adhered the leaves and flowers to the bottom of the card panel.
 

Next, I stamped the sentiment onto a stitched banner. I added a bit of black cardstock behind the sentiment banner and used foam adhesive to adhere it to the card panel. I added a few jewels to the center of the flowers and to the banner. I adhered the card panel onto a white card base.

Now, the card is complete!


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Please tag us on social media if you create any project using any of our wonderful Foil Papers!
Don't forget to stop by the shop Rinea.com

No comments: