Friday, April 17, 2020

Happy Mother's Day Card with Simply Crafty SVGs

Hello Crafty Friends- I am here with a lovely floral wagon card for Mother's Day.


Sandy has provided a step by step video tutorial on how to put the card together. 
Which you can find on the Simply Crafty SVGs YT Channel.  
This card comes with its own envelope.
I have share it here too see below.

Here is my version of the card.

Close up of the front and back of the card.
 

The envelope. I used the same pattern paper to make my envelope coordinate with my card.

Sandy's  Tutorial Video

Materials Used:
Tsukineko Vera Magic Inks: Tea Leaves, Sea Breeze, 
Pretty Petunia, Sage, and Gingerbread
Recollection Brand Cardstock: Kraft, Light Blue, Light Purple
Light Green and Medium Green
The Paper Studio Pattern Paper: Floric Purple Paisley
Jot Brand Foil Paper: Silver
Daric Brand Sequins: Light Blue, Light Purple
and Medium Purple Flower shapes

 Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to join the Simply Crafty SVGs Creators FB Group and share your creations with us.

No comments: