Friday, November 16, 2018

Christmas Tree Delivery Truck Box Card With Simply Crafty SVG

Hello Crafty Friends - Today, I have a fun box card. It's a Christmas Tree Delivery Truck!

They are all the rang this season in decorations how perfect is this for a card to mail out to family and friends or just to decorate your home/office.

Simply Crafty SVG has done all the work for you - all the measuring and scoring. You just download the SVG file into your electronic die cutting machine and cut it out. Sandy of Simply Crafty SVG has a wonderful PDF print out tutorial for you to follow along with to create the Truck and the tree. The Merry Christmas Sentiment I add from my stash.



I took this picture to show that I added a bit of Ink to the embossed panels and tree.

Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by the Simply Crafty SVG Shop to find this and other amazing SVG Files for you to try!! 

No comments: