Friday, November 23, 2018

Peace on Earth with Doodles Paper Playground

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a holiday card. You still have time to create a few more cards for friends and family.

I used the Bells Are Ringing Sparkle Blend for this card. It's a perfect mix of Silver, Gold, White and Clear elements in a variety of sizes and finishes. The blend includes stars and beautiful bells.



I used the Greeting Farm Angel Anya and a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noir Markers to color the image. I used a sentiment from a stamp set called Festive Flourishes, glitter gold washi strip along with some older pattern paper in my stash.  The Bells Are Ringing Sparkle Blend add the perfect finishing touch to this angelic card.
Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to tag us on social media if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends. All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the White Rose Crafts LLC Website.

No comments: