Monday, November 26, 2018

Tea Light Centerpiece with Rinea

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with another fun project in collaboration with Imagine Crafts. Today, I have a Tea Light Centerpiece perfect for the dining table or mantel. 



Let's gather our supplies and get started on our project:
Autumn Variety Crafter's Pack -  Ruby Red Starstruck 
Recollections Brand heavy weight card stock in Golden
Aleene's Tacky Craft Glue
Horizon Group USA- Braiding Cord in Chocolate Brown
Tools: Rinea Clear Round Stamp Block, Tim Holtz Platform
Electronic Die Cutting Machine, Scissors


So, let's get started. First, download and cut the Flourish Tealight Holder from the Golden card stock and the Ruby Red Starstruck foil paper. Note: I did not cut the flourish part of the file. I instead stamped some images. I assembled the tealight holder following the instruction on the PDF and Video by Simply Crafty SVG


Once the Tealight Holder is assembled I stamped the wreath & Pine Cone with Imagine Crafts Ganache Stazon Ink. Then, the Star Anise, Orange slice with  Imagine Crafts Stazon Claret Ink. . The Pine Boughs I did with Imagine Crafts Stazon  Cloudy Sky
I added a bit more color using Distress Oxide ink in Fozziled Amber and Evergreen Bough. I then cut the wreath toward the bottom so that it would fit my holder. I used the cut pieces to fill in were needed. I placed thin foam adhesive behind the pine cone and placed onto the holder in the center of the wreath.



  





 Now the Tealight Center Piece is finished and ready to decorate the table or mantel.
Thank you for stopping by today - if you create a project using Rinea Foil Paper be sure to link us on social media we love to see your creations! 


No comments: