Monday, November 19, 2018

May Your Holiday Be Lit with Beth Duff Designs

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a cute holiday card featuring the New Release Set called

Let's Get Lit


I started by stamping and coloring the images. Then, fussy cutting them. I also cut by card front panel and card base. I also double stamped the sentiment onto white card stock and used stitched square die to cut it.




Now, that I have all the components ready for the card - I started putting some adhesive behind my pattern paper and images.

Now, I placed the plaid pattern paper towards the bottom of the red card stock card front. Then, I placed the sparkle pattern paper and now, I layered the green pattern paper on top of the pattern papers so to hide the seam.

  
Now, It's time to build the Christmas Tree. Then, I placed it onto the front panel. Next, I placed the deer by the tree. I used a string of light to attach the tree to the deer. 



Next, I layered the sentiment onto light green shimmer card stock. I add another string of lights. Adhered the card front onto the card base.
Now, Our card is complete.
 

No comments: