Sunday, November 11, 2018

Hello Crafty Friends - We at Rinea Foil Paper Inspires are doing a collaboration with Imagine Crafts all month long. Today, I have a fun project for your Thanksgiving table. With this placeholder you can put flowers or a treat in it for your guests.

Let's gather our supplies and get started on our project:

Autumn Variety Crafter's Pack - Marigold Starstruck & Mocha Startstruck 
Lawn Fawn Forest Friends - Sentiment

Recollections Brand heavy weight card stock in Pumpkin & Cream
Aleene's Tacky Craft Glue
Horizon Group USA- Braiding Cord in Chocolate Brown
Electronic Die Cutting Machine, 
Scissors, Small Hole punch

So, let's get started. First, download and cut the Pumpkin Favor SVG. Next, Only on the outer panels of pumpkin which are cut from Marigold Starstruck Foil Paper stamp the leaves and pinecone. I only stamped on one panel the pine cone with the Imagine Crafts Ganache Stazon Ink. I then made a mask for it; then stamped the leaves around it In the Imagine Crafts Stazon Claret Ink. 

 

 Next, on the remaining panels I just stamped the leaves. I then set them aside to dry completely. The best part about the Imagine Crafts - StazOn ink is that it dries pretty quick.
 Now, I will assemble the Pumpkin Favor Box according the site and PDF provided by Simply Crafty SVG. Once the Pumpkin is assembled - you can then adhere the Marigold Starstruck Foil Paper stamped panels.

  

Next, I assembled the handle for the Pumpkin favor box. I layered the Marigold Starstruck Foil Paper handle onto the cardstock handle adhered in place. Then I gave it a slight curve. I love that the Rinea Foil Paper holds it's shape. 
Next, I punched a small hole on each of the handle and on the pumpkin. I then inserted a small brad into both to attach in place. Note: you can just adhere the handle in place if you do not have small brads.  You could be done at this point but I added a small tag - this is where I will add the person's name. 
  

To create the tag I first stamped onto Cream card stock the pine cone with Imagine Crafts Ganache Stazon Ink and sentiment Happy Thanksgiving with  Imagine Crafts Stazon Claret Ink. leaving some room under the sentiment for the name. I then layered and adhered each layer Cream card stock,  Marigold Starstruck Foil Paper, Pumpkin card stock and then Mocha Starstruck Foil Paper. I then gave the tag a slight curve.

Next, I punched a small hole into the tag by the pine cone. I then added the Chocolate braiding cord threw it. leaving enough to tie the tag onto the favor box's handle. I cut off any extra and tied a small bow and adhered it to the tag.
  
Now, tie the tag onto the pumpkin favor and you have a wonderful placeholder for your Thanksgiving table.
I am so happy stopped by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration - if you did and create a project using the Autumn Variety Crafter's Pack be sure to tag us on social media!

No comments: