Sunday, February 17, 2019

All You Need is Love Card with A2Z Scrapbooking

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a CAS card.

This month we're using a Mood Board to inspire us 
No photo description available.


Hero Arts Love Stamp N Cut


For this card, I just used the die from the Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Love DC175 Set.

I die cut the word love 5 times from colored cardstock to match the mood board and 4 times from white cardstock. 

I then stacked the 4 white cardstock love dies adhering them to one another. Finally, topping the white stack white the Red Glitter cardstock love die cut.


I cut a piece of white card stock to 8" x*1/2". I then scored at 4" from top to bottom. This will be a long card.


I then adhered the die cuts to the front of the card. I started with the light gray and worked my way down to the dark gray. Making sure to place the Glitter Red in the center of the card.

 Then, I gathered some ink I used Distress Oxide in Tattered Rose, Worn Lip Stick and Hickory Smoke to stamp some of the hearts on the card.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock trimmed it into a small strip popped it up with foam tape and placed above the red love.

The card is now complete.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Supplies Used:
Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Love DC175 Set
DCWV Red Glitter Cardstock
Recollections Brand Cardstock in 
White, Light Gray, Medium Gray, Dark Gray & Pink
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks in
Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick & Hickory Smoke
Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black Ink

No comments: