Tuesday, February 5, 2019

ATC's with The Robin's Nest

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with some quick and easy ATC's using minimal supplies.

I created one more masculine and one more feminine ATC.  By keeping the supplies minimal you can make several of these wonderful little beauties in no time at all.


Let's get started!

I gathered up my supplies - Note: in the photo you will see some other Dew Drops I didn't use.

First ATC:
I started by doing a quick swipe or two with the Distress stain on the white cardstock that was trimmed down to 2.5" x 3.5". I set it aside to dry.  While the background was drying I trimmed my Chipboard ephemera down a bit. I also trimmed apart my rub-ons.



Next, Once my background was dry. I added the rub-on to the top left-hand corner. Then. I add a bit of washi tape to the bottom. I added some thin foam adhesive to the back of the chipboard ephemera and place on top of the washi. Next, I added a few tiny mulberry flowers and for the centers of the flowers, I added Pearl White and Silver Dew Drops.



Second ATC:

I started by doing a quick swipe or two with the Distress stain on the white cardstock that was trimmed down to 2.5" x 3.5". I set it aside to dry.  While the background was drying I trimmed my Chipboard ephemera down a bit. I also trimmed apart my rub-ons - for this ATC I used 2 rub-ons the detailed rectangle and the sentiment.


Next, Once my background was dry. I added the rub-on the detailed rectangle to the top - layering the sentiment in the middle. Then. I add a bit of washi tape to the bottom. I added some thin foam adhesive to the back of the chipboard ephemera and place on top of the washi. Next, I added 3 Silver Dew Drops.


Now you have 2 quick and easy Artist Trading Cards complete.


Supplies Used




Distress Stain: Tumbled Glass
Cardstock: Recollections Brand Heavy Weight White
Flowers: Prima Brand
Washi: We R Memory Keepers Brand
Adhesive: Thin Foam and Aleene's Tacky Glue

Have a Great Crafty Day!!

No comments: