Monday, February 11, 2019

Love You Truck Card with Rinea Foil Paper

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun LOVE card for the man or men in your life. Featuring Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps Truck Side View. It's a simple paper piecing card - perfect if you don't have a coloring medium.
Materials used:
Ink: Tsukineko - Imagine Crafts StazOn Jet Black 
Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black
Recollections Brand Cardstock: White & Turquoise
Hero Arts Die & Stamp: Love you
Martha Stewart Heart Punch
Adhesive:
3M Tacky Glue
Jot Brand Thin Foam
Let's get started.
I stamped the truck 2x onto the Rinea Starstruck Turquoise foil paper, once onto white cardstock and partially onto Rinea Glossy Silver foil paper with the Stazon ink.
I then trim out the trucks. I use the white as a base to adhere all the other pieces to. I trim apart the Turquoise trucks and the bumpers, headlights, door knob, hubcaps from the Silver truck. I also use a scrap piece of Ebony Starstruck Paper for the tires.
Next, I start gluing the truck back together using liquid adhesive (this allows for some wiggle room) and thin foam adhesive for some dimension.
Next, I die cut the word love into my card front panel. I also die cut the word love from Ruby Red Starstruck foil paper. I did an inlay technique with the die cut word. I also punched a few hearts from scraps of Ruby Red & Blush Pink Starstruck Foil paper; as well as Fushia and Blush Pink Glossy foil paper.
I  matted the white card front panel onto a turquoise card. 

Then, I did the inlay technique and adhered the truck to the front of the truck making sure to leave the truck bed unattached so that I could tuck a few punched out hearts. Lastly, I stamped the word you onto white cardstock and matted it on a scrap piece of Glossy Fushia foil paper added it to the love die cut on some foam tape. 

Now the card is done. 
Be sure to visit So Suzy Stamps

No comments: