Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Celebrating Mardi Gras with Rinea Foil Paper

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun mask for Mardi Gras.
Featuring So Suzy Stamps Tulip Single Stamp. This month we're collaborating with So Suzy Stamps to create some inspiring projects for you.
Materials Used:
Arteza Watercolor Brush Markers
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Tsukinneko Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
Mask & Trim Dollar Tree 
Jewels: Pretty Pink Posh
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Heat Tool & Scissors
Let's get started!
I stamped the image 3x with versafine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. (this is optional) onto Bristol smooth cardstock. I colored the images and trimmed them out once dry. 
I then traced the mask onto some copy paper and used it as a pattern to cut the Rinea Violet Starstruck foil paper. Next, I covered the mask with tacky glue and pressed the Violet Starstruck foil paper onto it. I trimmed away any extra paper - making sure that my edges were neat. I then adhered the colored Tulip images to the center and either side of the eye area of the mask. Next, I adhered some trim to the otter edge of the mask. 
For finishing touches, I adhered some jewel to the corners and around the eyes of the mask.
Be sure to visit So Suzy Stamps as well as our Rinea Shop

No comments: