Sunday, February 3, 2019

Congratulations Card with Doodles Paper Playground

Hello crafty Friends - I am here with a sweet congratulations card. 

I used the New beautiful 


For the crafter who loves purple, this blend runs the gamut from 
deep dark plum shades to raspberry toned violet shades and pale lavender. 
To give the blend its crystalline shine, you’ll find everything from 
satin champagne sequins to aubergine glitter and 
transparent purple with a touch of iridescence. 


I die cut a flower shape for my shaker and some smaller flowers for accents. I kept all the elements of this card in shades of purple. I stacked die cuts of the word congratulations for the sentiment. 
Did some finishing touches with some of the 

Here's a close up of the shaker.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media 
if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends.
 All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the 

No comments: