Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Believe in Yourself Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with another card created with the March Blue Skies Kit. This Kit is so full and I can keep creating cards for another month.


I keep this one pretty simple. Some die cutting and a bit of Tim Holtz Distress Spray for a splash of fun.


Let's get started!

I gathered all the materials I would be using for this card. All but a few things are from the kit. The Distress Spray, the White Tiny Flowers, and Specialty paper are from the Add-on section of the shop. From my stash I am using Spellbinders: Card Creator Dies and Lawn Fawn: Spring Sprig Dies.

First, I did all the die cutting. I used 3 of the Spellbinder card creator dies(#, #2 & #3) to create 2 little frames. I die cut the Gold Specialty paper from the kit.

Next, I used the Lawn Fawn Spring Sprig dies to die cut the sprig from Green Specialty paper and the little flower for die cut from 2x of the creamy Specialty from the add-on section.

Then, I trimmed my sentiment and a few extra strips from the pattern paper that is included in the kit. I then used a bit of the Scrapberry ink included in the kit to add some color to the edges of the strips.

Next, On the Blue card base included in the kit - I did some brush strokes and splatter from Distress Spray in Spiced Marmalade and I then add a bit of Mermaid Lagoon Distress Spray splatter.

Once the background was dry I am ready to create the card. 
I gather all the components to the card.

I start with the little frames. I adhered one frame flat and the other with some foam tape for some dimension.


Next, in the little space that the two overlapped frames created, I build my cluster. I start with little sprigs then I added the little tiny white flowers (from the add-on section). I then added the pattern paper strips on foam tape. Finally, I added the tiny die cut flowers some are adhered directly and some are adhered with foam tape. 


Next, I add the finishing touch with the sequin Butterfly and some of the Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend Sunny Skies from the kit. I start with the butterfly - I add some foam adhesive to the body and wings. Place it just under the sentiment. Then, I add some liquid glue to the center of the butterfly and added 3 of the Gold curly Q's from the Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend Sunny Skies. Cleaned up any extra glue.  


I also added a 5 small Glitter sparkles from the  Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend Sunny Skies toward to left bottom and top right of the frames.


Now, the card is complete. I will add and piece of white cardstock inside for writing my message.

Supplies Used for Both Cards:
Gold Specialty Paper, Kaiser Craft Pattern Paper, 
Blue Cardstock Card Base, Scrapberry Ink & 
Doodle Paper Playground Sparkle Blends: Sunny Skies

With so many beautiful stamps, papers, 
Specialty papers & Inks in the shop 
I know you are bound to create something wonderful!

Thank you for stopping by the blog today!

If you would like to join in the fun for the White Rose Crafts April's Sketch Challenge and other fun activities and conversations make sure you join the White Rose Crafts Gallery group on Facebook!   

1 comment:

lakshaya sarees said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.