Saturday, April 6, 2019

Ocean Card with Doodles Paper Playground

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun ocean inspired card. 

I didn't include a sentiment on this card  - because I am not sure when I will be sending it out. 
I like to have just a few blank cards in my stash that I can pop a sentiment later on as needed or if I even need one.

For this card, I used two Sparkle Blends: Ocean View & March- Aquamarine- Birthstone Collection.


This vivid combination of cup sequins, round confetti, faceted crystals and 
microbeads in cobalt, aqua, teal and just a hint of light blue 
is just the look we were going for.
 We added a sprinkling of dolphin-shaped confetti to complete the effect.

No photo description available.

This beautiful, high shine blend channels the clear blue waters
of the Caribbean with teal, aqua and sky blue tones throughout. 
You’ll fine tons of glitter, holo, iridescent and 
metallic elements over a base of matte blues. 



Supplies Used:
Sparkle Blends: Ocean View 

Other Supplies Used:
Stamp: Creative Visions Stamps: Medium Whale
Cardstock: Recollections Brand 110lb: White
Pattern Paper: Paper Studio

Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media 
if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends.
 All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the 
be sure to use the discount code
 Annie 10(there's a space between my name and the number).

1 comment:

Rima said...

This is really beautiful! :)