I am using Hero Arts Lucky Star Stamp Set CM315.
The best part is that it stands up creating a fun display.
1. Start with a piece of card stock measuring 6" x 10".
2. Score at 11/2", 3", 7" and 81/2". The measurements I've used will give you a card measuring 6" tall x 7" long when folded.
3. Fold along the score lines beginning with a mountain fold, then a valley fold, another valley fold and ending with a mountain fold.
4. If desired, you can add some patterned paper and stamps at this point. Once you add the bottom panel it will be a lot more difficult to add embellishments to the background.
5. Cut a piece of card stock measuring 2" x 7". If desired, use a pair of scissors or a border punch to give a decorative edge. Apply glue or double-sided tape to the back of the last 11/2" of the card stock as shown in the photo below.
6. Secure the card stock to the bottom of one end of your card. Stand the card upright to make aligning the bottom easier - you want it to be flush with the bottom edge of your card.
7. Now repeat with the other end of the card stock strip to complete base of your U-Fold card.
Thank you for stopping by today!!