Saturday, August 17, 2019

Alpaca Present Birthday Card with A2Z Scrapbooking

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a cute birthday card.

I am using Hero Arts Alpaca Stamp & Cut Set DC231


The stamp set comes with dies but I didn't use them because I didn't want the white outline for this card.  I also drew a little platter for the cake. I added a bit of fringe to the bottom of the card for a fun festive feel. Some washi tape with gold dots for grounding and a nice finishing touch.

Materials Used:
Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen Metallic Gold
Spectrum Noir Markers
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Recollection Brand Cardstock: Cream & Kraft
Recollections Brand: Washi Tape White & Gold
Dollar Tree Brand: Tissue Paper Yellow & Blue

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Please join us in this month’s “Birthday” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.

No comments: