Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Every Puppy Needs A Home with Simply Crafty SVGs

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a cute dog house box created SVG files from Simply Crafty SVGs.

The file is Dog House  This file like all of Simply Crafty SVGs comes with PDF as well as a video tutorial.

Here's my take on this adorable box. Perfect for give to someone who has just adopted a puppy/dog. Perhaps someone's dog has a birthday. I  am going to put breathe treats in it for my dog Echo.

I added a few more pieces to my dog house like the greenery and the fire hydrant. As well as the extra red paw on the name sign. You can customize your dog house.




Materials Used:
DCWV Pets Pattern Paper 
Heavy Weight Cardstock:
Black, Brown, Blue, Medium Gray, 
Light Gray, Pink & White
Scotch Tacky Glue 
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks:
Hickory Smoke & Black Soot 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Walnut Stain
Tiny letters 
Echo Park red paw print sticker

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. 
I hope you found some inspiration.

No comments: