Sunday, August 11, 2019

Back To School Fun with Rinea

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with some fun projects for this year's Teacher! 

I know it's that time already - Summer is just flying by. Here in Florida, the children head back to in August. I know that some of your children will be heading back in September. 

I thought why not create some projects for the teacher this time and 
some for the students on my next post.

Here are the fun projects I created. 

Teacher Fuel Mug
is a paper Mug perfect for giving the teacher some instant coffee or assorted creamers. 
Maybe the teacher would prefer some hot cocoa or tea.

along with the Coffee Cup SVG file from Simply Crafty SVGs

Materials Used:
Coffee Cup svg file from Simply Crafty SVGs.
Recollections Brand 12x12 Cardstock: Black
3Birds Alpha Stamps
3Birds Coffee Stamp
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Brother Scan n Cut Machine 
Mac Book Pro

Let's get started

I download the file into my Brother Scan n Cut software and cut the file onto black cardstock. Then, I cut the file onto Rinea Starstruck Blush Foil Paper.

I then stamped my sentiment onto one of the Rinea Starstruck Blush Foil Paper panels. I used Imagine Crafts Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink in Piano Black and stamps from 3 Birds.

Next, I followed the instructions that Sandy of Simply Crafty SVGs provided. I start by adhering all the Rinea Foil Paper: Starstruck Blush onto the black panels.

Next, I add some adhesive onto the tabs of the black panels and I adhere it to the next black panel. I continue the process one three of the panels.  Making sure to clean off any extra adhesive if needed.
  

Then, I adhered the last panel. I start on the bottom of the mug. I add some adhesive onto the tab. Next, I place the flat bottom right up against the tab and press into place.
  

Next, I add some adhesive onto the remaining tabs and place the last panel into place.

Now, for the handle of the mug. It's a bit tricky because of its small tabs.  I add a bit of adhesive on to the tabs and press them to the underside of the handle. I repeat the process on the other side.
  

Next, I put a bit of adhesive onto the tabs on the top and bottom of the handle. I gently place into place and press the tabs against the inside of the mug.


Now - the mug is complete!


For The Best Teacher Apple Box 
This cute little box is perfect for a small treat for the teacher.


I didn't do a complete tutorial for this project. I have provided the template I used. I simply adhered the Rinea Foil Paper onto the already printed pattern and stamped the hearts with

Materials Used:
Hero Arts Just A Note Stamp Set CL404
Woodware Craft Collection School Tots Stamp Set
Recollections Brand Cardstock: White & Cream

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!
Be sure to stop by the Rinea Store to pick some of the wonderful Rinea Products.

No comments: