Monday, August 12, 2019

Hi Beautiful Card with Doodles Paper Playground

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a floral card.

Today, I am using one of our New Release for August - Sparkle Blends: Grapefruit.

No photo description available.
Citrus tones rule in the summer, and this bold, 
juicy blend is the perfect cure for parched projects! 
A base of two-tone coral in every finish you can think of 
is complimented perfectly by slightly rusty orange, 
magenta and just a touch of sunny lemon yellow. 
Imagine this blend for beach scenes or with images 
of fruit and drinks with umbrellas by the pool.


I used the colors of the Sparkle Blend to inspire me on coloring the flowers. I used soft pinks and oranges. I added a bit of Gold Gel pen details to the centers of the flowers and a few dots to the leaves.

Materials Used
Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends: Grapefruit
Evaney's Stamps Design: Sentiment
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: White, Black and Gold
Spectrum Noir Markers:
Leaves: CG3, LG3, LG5 & JG4
Flowers: MG1, OR1, BO1, PP1 & PP2
Recollection Brand Heavyweight White Cardstock
Brother Scan n Cut Machine
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

No comments: