Thursday, January 17, 2019

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fluttery shaker card. Today, I am using 2 Sparkle Blends to create this shaker.

 This beautiful blend of plum, turquoise, sage green and silver
 is the perfect complement to all of your cool toned projects. 
This blend has tons of interest, with cupped flowers, ribbed squares,
 pale green pearlized seed beads and glitter, iridescent, metallic and matte sequins. 

A dazzling blend of deep, dark purple, lavender, and
 clear iridescent cup sequins, lavender almond shapes,
 tiny holographic hearts & iridescent stars and 
silver holo hex glitter & cupped flower sequins, and just a few lavender Fimo flowers.



I simply die cut a butterfly shape into my white heavyweight cardstock to create my shaker window.  I added some pattern paper to the background for some added interest - filled the shaker with the two beautiful blends.  

I used some butterfly die cut ephemera from a card kit I received. I trimmed the excesses white cardstock from the butterflies and added a few tiny sequins, and hearts from the blends. Popped them up on the card and stamped my sentiment. 




This card would bring a smile an anyone's face! 

Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends. All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the White Rose Crafts LLC Website.

No comments: