Monday, January 28, 2019


Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a quick card.
Today, I am using Hero Arts Constellation Printable PT101 Digital these printables are perfect for quick and easy cards. I like to have them on hand - printed and cut.

image 0

I used the aqua colored constellation, the multi-linked star, and the sentiment. I cut off a point from the star to create a constellation shape heart. I used dark blue cardstock for my card front, layering white cardstock an1/8" smaller. Then, matted the aqua colored star print onto dark blue shimmer cardstock. I did the same for the sentiment. 

The sentiment you & me is from Hero Arts DC175 Love Stamp & Cut Set. 

For finishing touches, I added some tiny stars and heart sequins.
20190126_215831



Hero Arts Monthly Challenge



anything goes
Please join us in this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.  Please join us on TwitterInstagram and Facebook so you don’t miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements! 


 Supplies Used:
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Recollections Brand Cardstock: White & Dark Blue 
Grafix Craft Sensations Dark Blue Shimmer Cardstock
Sequins: Elle Tru
Adhesive: 3M Scotch tape runner and foam

No comments: