Friday, January 11, 2019

Love Layout With Rinea

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a layout featuring


I created this for my daughter and her fiance.

This is a simple layout.

 I die cut several of the Starstruck foil paper hearts in Fuchsia, Ruby & Blush as well as Glossy Silver foil paper hearts. I used a Fiskars border punch on Starstruck Lavender Light Foil Paper. 

I cut the pattern paper using the different sides of the pattern paper into 3" strip and a 4.5" strip. I cut 2 strips the Starstruck Lavender Foil paper 2.5" wide and 12". I did cut off about 1/8" off all the papers to create a border on the top and sides. 
I then adhered the papers starting at the top with the light grid paper. Then the border strip, followed by the pink stripe paper, finally followed by the other border strip.

I then arranged the heart where I wanted them from large to small. I used a bit of repositionable glue to hold them in place. I then used my sewing machine add then stitched on to the layout; using metallic silver thread - I love that Rinea Foil Paper is strong 
enough to be stitched on.

Next, I matted my photos. the larger one onto Starstruck Fuchsia foil paper and the small one onto Starstruck Silver foil paper. Then, I layer the small one onto Starstruck Fuchsia foil paper. I then added a few stickers, die cuts and puffy hearts. Making sure to layer and stuck them behind the hearts and photos. I also added a journaling card which I fishtailed. I added a thin strip of Starstruck Fuchsia foil paper to the right side along with some tiny Glossy Silver foil paper hearts then I stitched them onto the card.

I hope that you using Rinea Foil paper on your next layout. Stitch on it, die cut it or use some punches. Rinea Foil Paper is perfect for all your project needs.

Thank you for stopping by today!  
Be sure to stop by the shop and stock up on all the beautiful Rinea Foil Paper.  

No comments: