Sunday, January 27, 2019

You Are Amazing with Doodles Paper Playground

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a card featuring Copper Penny Sparkle Blend.

This bold and beautiful blend of metallic oranges, 
glittery brown & deep green, transparent cream,
 and greenish gold is the perfect winter metallic hue. 


I just add a few of the sequins from the Copper Penny Sparkle Blend as a finishing touch for this card. I figured I've been making lots of shakers lately I wanted to show how the blends can be used as a finishing touch or as a shaker mix. That's why I love Amber's Sparkle Blends they are perfect for all your projects.

The floral is a digital freebie from 


Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends. All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the White Rose Crafts LLC Website.

No comments: