Monday, January 21, 2019

Valentine's Day card featuring Conversation Hearts Sparkle Blend with Doodle Paper Playground

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a clean and simple masculine Valentine's day card.

I know that my son doesn't always love getting all the pink and red valentine's day cards every year. So, this year I decided to create a more masculine card. I used non-traditional colors yet I kept the color palette light. I went with a Teal and Purple color scheme.

I also used the Conversation Hearts Sparkle Blend to add a bit of finishing touch and highlight the image on the card with one of the fun tiny clay hearts in the mix.

This unexpected Valentine’s Day mix has tons of interest,
from its contemporary bright palette to the assorted size 
and style heart confetti and sequins in bold yellow, orange, green, 
purple and blue tones. You’ll find sparkly, shiny, transparent, iridescent, 
and holographic elements in this updated take on Cupid’s favorite holiday.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends. All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the White Rose Crafts LLC Website.

No comments: