Sunday, March 17, 2019

Celebrate Everyday Card with A2Z Scrapbooking

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a simple card featuring
image 0
I created a card using the open Tulip from the Hero Arts Digital Stamps Poetic Petals  I printed it out on the larger size so to take up the front of my card.
Adobe_20190317_004246
Since this month's challenge is Color It. I figured I would show you the coloring. Usually, don't. I started with the stem of the tulip. Colored it with shades of green. Next, I did the base of the tulip in shades of orange. Then, I blended some shades of yellows on the top of the tulip.
     
Next, I fussy cut the tulip out and added some foam adhesive behind the tulip. I added it to a 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" piece of black cardstock. I then stamped my sentiment from Hero Arts CL498 Celebrate Stamp set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Gold powder. I Next, I added a few confetti sequins for finishing touch along with some metallic gold gel pen detailing in the center of the tulip.


20190317_004450
Thank you for stopping by today.
You can find me at Little Wings Create.



a2z scrapbooking march challenge


Please join us in this month’s “Color It In” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar and runs from the 1st to the last day of the month.

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.


Supplies Used:

Hero Arts Digital Stamps Poetic Petals 
Hero Arts DL498 Celebrate Stamp Set
Spectrum Noir Markers
Tsukineko VersaMark Ink
Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Gold Pen
Confetti Sequins Elle Tru


No comments: