Thursday, March 28, 2019

Happy Easter Cards with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with 2 Cards 1 stamp set. 

I wanted to create one playful card and one more grown-up card.  
Because I was creating 2 cards I kept the design pretty simple and this post quick.


I used the Woodware Easter Bunnies Stamp Set. I kept my supplies to a minimum. Using the same pattern paper and similar colors for both cards. 

Card 1- I used the bunny, small basket, the small chick in egg and the tulip. I used some the Green Mulberry paper for my grass. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set. 

 Card 2 - I stamped the bunny in the basket and the small cluster of eggs. I backed the stamped and colored images onto the Craft Creations White & Gold Foiled pattern paper. I used the 
and embellish the card with the Delicate Flowers - in Violet

With so many beautiful stamps, papers, Specialty papers & Inks in the shop 
I know you are bound to create something wonderful!

Thank you for stopping by the blog today!

If you would like to join in the fun for the White Rose Crafts March Sketch Challenge, and other fun activites and conversations make sure you join the 
White Rose Crafts Gallery group on Facebook! 

No comments: