Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Easter Canvas with The Robin's Nest

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with an Easter Mini Canvas. 

This canvas features the Dew, Diamond and Tear Drops; along with some chipboard ephemera.


To create this canvas I painted the canvas and set aside to dry. Then, I stamped the sentiment onto the ephemera card - set aside. Next, I die cut the oval shape from white cardstock and adhered the Dew Drops onto it. 

Once, the canvas was dry I adhered the Easter egg onto the canvas. I adhere a piece of the doily to the top of the ephemera card and one to the bottom of the card. Next, I added foam adhesive to the back of the ephemera card and place it onto the canvas. Finally, I adhered a butterfly Dew Drop to the left corner of the canvas. 

Supplies Used

Sun Shower Tear Drops

Baby Tear Drops

Fall Gems Diamond Dew Drops

Sunset Diamond Dew Drops

Shimmer Diamond Dew Drops

Precious Boy Diamond Dew Drops

Black/White/Silver Dew Drops

Butterflies Dew Drops

Doillie Die Cuts

Rosy Cards

Other Supplies
Evanvey Stamps & Dies Stitched Oval Die
Hero Arts Celebrate Stamp Set CL498
Tsukineko Versafine Ink - Onyx Black
Plaid-Folk Art Paint - Georgia Peach
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Dollar Tree - Mini Canvas 4" x 6" 

Thank you for spending some time with me today here at the Robin's Nest Blog.
 Be sure to share with us if you create any tags
you create featuring our Dew Drops, Ephemera Cards & Glitter Chipboard. 
Have a Great Crafty Day!!
Stop by and visit us at Robin's Nest StoreFacebook  & YouTube

No comments: