Friday, March 15, 2019

Spring Cottage with Simply Crafty SVG

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun Spring project.

I turned the Love Shack SVG from Simply Crafty SVG into a cut Spring Cottage. Now, this little house is a gift box. So, you can place a small gift inside for a loved one or you can fill it with some sweets and place it on your coffee table or desk.

I created the little house as per the directions provided with the download from Simply Crafty SVG.
I love that Sandy provide both easy to follow PDF and Video for all the SVG projects on the site.

I simply changed my colors to Springtime colors and added a few extra embellishments like die cut grass, flowers, butterflies, bird, tiny cat & tree. I also added a few stamped images like the potted plants on the front porch and the bird fountain on the back of the house. I also added some curtain from pattern paper.


The sides of the Cottage


The back 

Some close up details of the roof, windows & Butterfly



I hope you create a Springtime Cottage of your own.

Be sure to join us over on the Facebook Group Simply Crafty SVGs Creators Group
If you create any of the Wonderful Project designed by Sandy from Simply Crafty SVG share them with us in the group and social media.

No comments: