Saturday, March 30, 2019

Love You Card with Doodles Paper Playground

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here today sharing a Love card with a spring twist. 

Sometimes you just need to let someone in your life how much you love them. Perhaps they are going through a tough time or just need to know they are loved.

I created this card using the Sparkle Blends: Cozy and Sparkle Blends: Spring Fling. I like to combine my blends from time to time.

Image may contain: food
This desaturated blend of eggplant, teal, champagne, lavender,
hunter green & red has the perfect cold weather vibe.
Mainly a base of matte & satin sequins, with just the right
touch of glitter and iridescence.


With a beautiful base of pastel pink, lavender, pink,
 light gold and blue metallic cup sequins, and 
a generous amount of tiny pastel heart confetti, 
Spring Fling is perfect for all your Spring (or wedding/engagement/new baby!)
 projects - especially in the light of the pretty touch of 
whimsy we're incorporated by the addition of 
pastel colored butterflies and faceted crystals. 




I created this shaker card with both blends. I stamped and colored the images in soft colors. I then die cut the word from white cardstock and used a bit of Distress Oxide in Shaded Lilac only on the bottom of the letters. I also punch three tiny white flowers from the remaining white cardstock and add some Nuvo Drops to the center of them. I also add some Nuvo the stamped flowers.

I did some finishing touches with some Wink of Stella in Clear and a bit of detail dots in Gelly Roll pen Metallic gold.

Supplies Used:
Word Die Cuts: MFT
 Stamps by Chloe -Fancy Foliage: Bird & Flowers
Punch: EK Success - Tiny Flower


Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media 
if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends.
 All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the 

No comments: