Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Autumn Is Calling with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with Sketch card for White Rose Crafts

This is the sketch for the month of September
Image may contain: text

Here is the card I created.

Let's get started!

I gathered the supplies. I cut the sentiment from a cut apart sheet from Echo Park. I also trimmed all the pattern papers and cardstock. A wooden veneer leaf from Bo Bunny, Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend and some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks.

I started by inking up the wooden leaf. I add a mix of fall colors on sections of the leaf. I then set it aside to dry.
 

Next, I ink the edges of all the pattern papers and cardstock. Then, I adhered the pattern papers to the yellow cardstock leaving a small border.  

Next, I adhered the Craft Creations Foil pattern paper in a diagonal.  Then, I adhered layered the leaf pattern paper.  I adhere the sentiment using some foam adhesive.
  

Now, that leaf is dry, I adhered it onto scrap piece of Aspire Pantellic Copper paper. I then trimmed it. Next, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in White Blizzard set it aside to dry.
   

Once the leaf was dry I adhered it to the card panel as well as some Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends: Be-leaf in yourself

Now, the card is complete!

Materials Used
Echo Park cut apart Sheet: A Perfect Autumn
Bo Bunny Laser Cut Wooden Leaf
Recollections Brand cardstock: Kraft and Butter

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: