Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Love Stays Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a  card using the New Release

The September Vintage Rose Kit is available for purchase now!
This gorgeous kit, with its rich color palette, is so evocative of the rose garden at the very end of summer... Deep, sultry reds and greens, with hints of pink and white. This bumper, jam-packed kit is a cardmaker's treasure trove!

TWENTY Double-Sided 6"x6" sheets Couture Creations "Vintage Rose" Collection papers
Kaisercraft 12" x 12" cardstock sticker sheet - "Romantique"
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Tattered Rose
Woodware Perfectly Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Sweet Sentiments
Ultimate Crafts Cutting Die - "Watercolor Bloom"
Bubble-pack of 4 Bronze-Colored Elegant Metal Roses from Enchanted UK
Selection of Dovecraft "In Bloom" Collection buttons
Pack of Kaisercraft soft pink floral adhesive rhinestones
Mid-Green Vine Style Leaf-Shaped Ribbon
Pack of Shaker Card Doodles Paper Playground Sparkles to coordinate with Kit colors
Selection of cards and envelopes from American Crafts, Kaisercraft and Jillibean Soup

Here's the card I created using the September Vintage Rose Kit

Let's get started!
I gathered the components for my card. From the September Vintage Rose Kit - I used some of the Couture Creations "Vintage Rose" Collection,  Kaisercraft cardstock border sticker, the Mid-Green Vine Style Leaf-Shaped Ribbon, some of theKaisercraft soft pink floral adhesive rhinestones, Woodware Perfectly Stamp Set - Sweet Sentiments, Doodles Paper Playground Sparkles. Along with a few items from my stash a Fairy from Kaiser Crafts Enchanted Garden Collection, specialty doily, Holographic Silver Washi tape, a floral pin from My Minds Eye and some white and cream cardstock.


I trimmed the two patter papers the green tone on tone leaf (2-1/2' x5-1/2")
and red gingham (2"x 5-1/2") I adhere them onto a white card panel. Then, I add a bit of washi tape to cover the seam of the two pattern papers.
 

Next, I added the border sticker down the left side in a vertical position. I layered the leafy vine over the sticker.
 

I cut a specialty doily in half. Then, I adhered it just over the sticker.  Next, I tucked the floral pin into the leafy vine making sure that the pointy part is just under the doily.
 

 

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of cream cardstock. I die cut it with a stitched rectangle die. I added some foam adhesive and place onto the card front panel.
Making sure to cover the edge of the doily.

Next, I adhered with some foam tape the chipboard ephemera Fairy. I placed it over the pin so that she will hide the pin silver part and pointy end.  I added some of the rhinestone flowers and sequins from the kit.
 

That's it the card is complete. 

Materials Used:
Couture Creations "Vintage Rose" Collection papers:
Red Gingham Pattern paper and Green Pattern Paper
Kaisercraft 12" x 12" cardstock sticker sheet - "Romantique"
Pack of Kaisercraft soft pink floral adhesive rhinestones
Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend
Woodware Perfectly Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Sweet Sentiments

Other Materials Used
Kaiser Craft Enchanted Garden Ephemera Pack - Fairy 
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink: Aged Mahogany
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink: Bundled Sage
Robin's Nest Specialty Doily
My Mind's Eye: Floral Pin
Recollections Brand cardstock: White and Cream
Recollections Brand Washi Tape: Holographic Silver
Lawn Fawn Dies: Stitched Rectangle

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: